Please visit these sites to learn more about Therapeutic harp, Music Thanatology and working in gerontology:
- Hospice and Harp (from Documentary, “Beets and Beans: Living and Dying with Hospice” produced by Sue Perlgut)
- Naomi Fiel and working with Elders
- International Harp Therapy Program
- Music Thanatology Association International
- Musicians for World Harmony
- If you are interested in research articles regarding music and medicine and especially therapeutic music, please visit: National Standards Board for Therapeutic Musicians
- Songs of Transition: An article that beautifully communicates the work of music thanatologists.